Since its inception, TRI has been working hand-in-hand with treatment programs to improve assessment services, treatment care planning, and outcome monitoring efforts. As the “home” of the Addiction Severity Index (ASI), our ASI Helpline staff is available for:
- ASI Training,
- ASI Coding and Interviewer Certification,
- Training-of-Trainers (TOT), and
- Ongoing Toll-free telephone and email support.
Additional consultation services available include:
- Implementing the Evidenced-based NREPP-approved CASPAR – Computer-Assisted System for Patient Assessment and Referral
- Developing and Implementing Performance-based Monitoring Systems
- Outcomes Monitoring Implementation using RecoveryTrack
- Training on the Treatment Services Review (TSR)
- Training-of-Trainers for the TSR
- For Providers, Counselors and Supervisors: Clinical Uses of the ASI or TSR
- For Program Directors: Using ASI data in Reporting, Accountability, and Performance Improvement
- Treatment Care Planning Improvement
Contact Meghan Love at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free at 1-866-453-9262 to discuss our consultation programs and services.